The MP Constable Exam 2016 is the state level recruitment examination which is organized to recruit the deserving candidates as the constable in the MP Police. The examination will be organized in the pen paper based format by the exam official authority i.e. MP Police Board. The candidates who would like to recruit as the constable are required to clear all the stages. The complete information regarding the MP Constable Exam 2016 is published here.
Vyapam MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2016
In order to be eligible for the MP Police Recruitment 2016, the candidates need to fulfill the basic criteria based on age limit and minimum educational qualification.
Age Limit: The candidates must be between 18 to 28 years in order to be eligible. The Age relaxation on the Upper Limit has been set as per government rules, regulations and norms.
· SC/ ST: 5 Years
· OBC: 3 Years
· PH: 10 Years
· Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in Defense Services + 3 Years
· Widows, Divorced Women Judicially Separated: 9 Years
Educational Qualification: Depending on the post you opt for, the candidate needs to possess a pre-requisite set of knowledge base and educational degree/ certification.
· For Constable and Head Constable Post, the candidate must possess 8th or 12th Certificate of Schooling from a recognized board.
· For ASI Post, the candidate must possess at least a Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Apart from Age Limit and EQ, a candidate also needs to satisfy certain physical standards for being eligible for MP Police Recruitment.
Vyapam MP Police Physical Standards 2016
The Physical Standards for the recruitment examination will be based on Chest and Height. The metric will vary for male and female candidates.
81 cms (unexpanded) & 86 cms(expanded)
76 cms (unexpanded) & 81 cms (expanded)
If you are able to satisfy the Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards, you can apply for Vyapam MP Police Recruitment 2016.
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification & Online Form for 14283 Constable, SI, ASI Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Police Department Released Soon MP Police Bharti 2016 Notification for various vacant posts of Male & female Constable, Male & female SI, Male & female ASI, Male & female Head Constable, Stenographer, Home Guard, Driver etc posts. you can download notification and apply online from official web portal of conducting body. more details are given below
Selection procedure & Pay Scale for MP Police recruitment 2016
· Written exam
· Physical test
· Document verification
· Cut off marks and merit list based
MP Police Constable Syllabus
· General Knowledge
· Time & Distance
· Time & Work
· Profit & Loss
· Arithmetic and Data Interpretation which includes bar graphs
· Use of Tables and Graphs
· Simple and Compound interest and probability
· Volume and Surface area
· Height and Distance
· Computation of whole numbers
· Fundamental of Mathematical Operations, etc
· Decision making
· Problem Solving
· Decoding and coding
· Blood relation
· Verbal includes classification
· Word formation
· Verbal and Figure Classification
· Sitting arrangement and problem solving
· Embedded Figures
· Figure Classification
· Puzzle Test
· Clocks and Calendars
· Symbol and notation, etc
· Social Science
· Applied Science
· Behavioral Science
· Earth Science etc
· Countries and Capitals
· History – India
· Science and Technology
· Current Affairs
· Indian National Movement
· Current Events – Regional, National and International
· Geography of India, etc
TENTATIVE EXAM DATE
13 MAY - 20 MAY 2017